Friday, December 24, 2010

Cosplay Photoshoot







We had been talking about this since the end-of-year exam... and finally...  FINALLY... FINALLY!!!
We have our Photoshooting session. 
XD

Truth is, it was very fun.
I had to rush doing my own epic failed    make up and wear me own wig because by the time I finish my part time job, it's already 4.30pm...
And the main thing that we need for the photoshoot is SUNLIGHT.
That is why I had to rush to do everything and try to do everything by myself as I planned to not stop cosplaying until I start to have visible wrinkles! OTL
So by then, I doubt I'd have anyone to help me with them and so I have to start learning to do things myself!
>: D 

My friend bought her Lavi uniform from another friend of...my friend.
LOL! Confusing~~ @@
My friend cosplayed as Anita-sama from D.Gray-man.
(For reference...) ---^

By the time we reached there, my friends and I felt really awkward.
Walking around in Straits Quay wearing this...

XD
But luckily there's a Christmas play going on as well. 

Which means that we weren't the only ones who aren't wearing normal clothings.
=w=

We started to our photoshoot at this swirly stairs.
It was really pretty~~ <3
We had to ignore lots of glancing and staring of the people over there on our to the area though...

And so, by the time we arrive, the sun was already slowly setting down...
Which means that my camera will go super blur as it's shutter speed isn't fast enough to capture enough amount of light for the photo...
I nearly gave up on this small wish project of mine...until...

We saw this man taking pictures of his girlfriend not far from where we're standing.
But what captured my eyes was what he was holding.... it was a DSLR with awesome lens!

I quickly went to him out of desperation and asked him if he could help take a few shots of me as my friends don't really know how to handle my DSLR.
He agreed. Surprisingly =w=

After a few shots, he finally said the magic-holy words : 'I don't mind spending 10mins to make a photoshoot with you guys.'
:D:D:D:D

And so, we began... from our mini-self-made photoshoot to a semi-real-awesome photoshoot!
X)


Lavi Bookman~!


Anita-sama~!
Kanda Yuu~!


My friend made her outfit herself.
Amazing isn't it?
X)

After all those serious stuff, we made random funny shots instead!
LOL!
Nice background,ne~~? =w=


Bishop Kanda! OTL
These random shots are taken by my another friend which did not cosplay that day as her uniform wasn't done yet...
X)

That is all.

Special thanks to my mum for fetching my friends and I around, my friends for cooperating and the kind hearted photographer!
>3< chu~~ (Eeew...)

Last but not least...

MERRY CHRISTMAS~!
>3<

1 comment: